Motorola has finally launched its new smartphone family. We are talking about G6 family. Motorola has launched 3 different phones with which packs in great features inside of them. The top one is Moto G6 Plus, then comes Moto G6 and last but not the least Moto G6 Play.
Today, we have got detailed information about these phones about their specifications and will see when will these phone launch officially in Nepal.
The specifications of all these three phones are entirely different. So, let’s start with our detailed information.
– Moto G6 Plus houses a 5.9 inches Full HD plus with 18:9 ratio screen. It comes with a Corning Gorilla glass to protect your screen from scratches and breaking down easily.
– The processor used in G6 Plus is Snapdragon 630 which is a mid-range octa-core CPU with 8 cores of ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.2Ghz.
– G6 Plus is embedded with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
– The camera setup is Dual with G6 Plus having 12+5 MP with an aperture of 1.8 with LED flash. The front facing camera is of 8MP with a LED flash on the front either.
– The battery inside G6 Plus is of 3200 mAh.
– Moto G6 has got a 5.7 inches full HD plus with 18:9 screen ratio. It also has a Gorilla Glass 3 for added protection.
– G6 houses a Snapdragon 450 which is a mainstream CPU for lower mainstream devices and it is also an octa-core CPU.
– G6 comes with 2 choices of 4GB RAM with 64GB storage or 3GB Ram with 32GB internal memory.
– Even Moto G6 houses same camera setup as of Moto G6 Plus.
– G6 comes with a battery of 3000 mAh.
– The junior version Moto G6 Play comes with a 5.7 inches HD+ display which means a 720P screen. Even this screen is of 18:9 but the gorilla glass protection is absent in this member of G6 family.
– Snapdragon 427 has been used in Moto G6 play which has 4 cores of Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.4 GHz.
– Being the junior version, G6 Play will come with 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage.
– G6 play comes with a single camera of 13MP with an LED flash and aperture of f1.2 and the front camera is of 5MP with LED flash.
Along with above features, all the three phones come with fingerprint sensors. G6 Plus and G6 have this sensor on the front side while on G6 Play has it on back.
G6 Plus and G6 come with a USB C type port which a great step but G6 Play still has the same old micro USB port.[ninja_tables id=”408″]
Motorola may launch all these phones in Nepal by the end of May or somewhere in June.
All the phones are priced higher when compared to other competitors with the same configuration. If the phones are priced according to Nepali Market, these can be a good choice. But there are different competitors with similar price and specs.
Now, you tell me how did you feel about these phone by Motorola. Comment down below your thoughts and whether or not you are waiting for Motorola Phones.